Thursday, January 30, 2014

Devastator: The Moving Castle

I was listening to Epic Music and this idea came to me; I know not if it will bear fruit but I have the beginnings so I hope I will be inspired to continue it

One moment it could be seen, then in instances it would disappear.

The Moving Castle.

A monstrous creature of steel which bit into the earth, leaving vast chasms in its wake.
Sana saw it when she was a child when it saved her and her people from an attack from a rival tribe, but it then disappeared as quickly as it had appeared; leaving behind a single crystal.

Now ten years later, her tribe is in mortal peril.  Sent by the village elder, Sana must find allies.

Michael is a renegade horseman, Somya is a ronin, Michelle is a renown swordswoman, Clayador is a unicorn, Rufus is a griffin, and Centuria is a dragon.

The most unlikeliest of allies and enemies will unite to fight a peril far greater than any could have imagined.   

No comments:

Post a Comment