Saturday, January 25, 2014

Enjoy the Show

Warning: Strong Language - Mature Themes

Based on the prompt: Sylvia is high on ecstasy

There is a knock at the door. Charlie opens the door without checking the peep hole. His ex girlfriend sidesteps him, and enters his apartment.

"What on Earth are you doing Sylvia?" Charlie asked, staring at his former girlfriend in nothing more than lingerie and a rain coat.

"I’m trying to be sexier for you Charlie! Hello?!" Sylvia replied.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate the gesture, but you said we were through yesterday, remember?"


Sylvia moved past Charlie, and removed her coat completely. "Don’t live in the past. I’m here now. Let’s have some fun!" Sylvia said as she started to undo Charlie’s belt and kiss his neck.

Charlie did his best to wriggle out of her hold, but was beginning to succumb to her pressure. "No, no, no, no, no. You have to change your clothes, my parents are coming by any minute. They are taking me out to dinner to pick up my spirits. We are supposed to be broken up."

"Oh goodie! I can’t wait to meet them!" Sylvia squealed with delight.

"Did you hear anything I just said? They think we aren’t together. Don’t you suppose they might be surprised to find you here, in my apartment, in your UNDERWEAR?!" Charlie gasped.

"Don’t be difficult Charlie. Would you want me to put on one of your t-shirts like a tramp? Would that make you feel better? Bring me down a notch or two?" said Sylvia.

"I’m sorry, how do you think it looks now?" Charlie asked in return.

"Well Mr. Prude, I wore a raincoat to conceal it. Can’t you just treat me nice, after all, I did this for you. I want to have some fun before this x wears off."

"You are high on ecstasy, Syvlia?"

"It’s ok, I only took a couple!" Sylvia reassured Charlie.

Charlie put his hand to his face, something he did to help him think. At that moment, there was another knock at the door

"Oh, shit! That’s my parents. You ha…." Charlie was stopped mid sentence as he heard the door open.

"Hi! You must be Mr. and Mrs. Mathews! I’m Sylvia, Charlie’s girlfriend!" Sylvia reached out and hugged Mrs. Mathews.

"Oh, hello." 

"Mom, Dad, this is Sylvia….my girl…friend" said Charlie.

Mr. Mathews spoke up. "I thought you two were…you know...done."

Sylvia quickly chirped back. "We were, but I realized I couldn't be without him," she said as she ran her fingers through Charlie’s hair.

Sylvia moved toward Mrs. Mathews. "We’re going to be late for dinner aren't we? Carmen, I would love to hear about Charlie as a boy!” Sylvia said as she grabbed Mrs. Mathews arm and left the apartment.

"She’s a strong one Charlie" said Mr. Mathews.

"You have no idea, Dad. It looks like we’re having dinner and a show" Charlie replied.

Mr. Mathews stopped and looked at Charlie. "I thought we were just having dinner tonight?"

"We were, until Sylvia showed up. Come on, I wouldn’t want Mom to be alone with her too long."

"Say, Charlie it’s been a while since you wrote something. Are you working on anything new?"

"Don’t worry, Dad, I think my next story just wrote itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment